PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. BY CLICKING THE “SIGN UP” BUTTON AND ACCEPTING THIS POLICY AND USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES, AND NOTICES CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY.
MOM RELAUNCH MAY MODIFY THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME, AT ITS DISCRETION, AND MODIFICATIONS ARE EFFECTIVE UPON BEING POSTED ON THE SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING THIS POLICY PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES TO IT BECAUSE YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE WILL MEAN THAT YOU ACCEPT SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE.
There are two kinds of information that we may obtain about you: (1) Anonymous Information and (2) Personally Identifiable Information.
- Anonymous Information. “Anonymous Information” is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. Anonymous Information is data that websites and applications use to administer their sites and services and the contents thereon and therein. Anonymous Information is used internally for the administration, troubleshooting, data analysis, auditing, and research of our Service to help improve the quality, design and information provided to you. Some examples of the kinds of Anonymous Information we may collect include information about your usage of features of the Service and other data generated during your interactions with the Service. This Anonymous Information comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, and may include such information as your browser or device type or your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if not deleted, clipped or anonymized), log file information, cookie information, web beacons and similar tracking technologies. Mom Relaunch may from time to time collect and retain third parties to help us collect and aggregate anonymous information about visitors’ use of the Site.
Cookie and Web Beacons. We also may contract with third-party service providers who assign cookies and/or web beacons to conduct site tracking for us and collect information about your use of the Service, as well as your visits to other websites in order to provide marketing analytics about goods and services of interest to you, your preferences, how you share information about our products and services with others, and to improve our marketing efforts. We may combine such information about your visits to and use of the Service as well as your visits to other websites with Personally Identifiable Information that we or our third-party providers collect about you, such as your username, name, email address and mailing address.
- Use of Third Parties. In addition, we may from time to time contract with third parties to assist us in collecting, maintaining and managing our user information, posting profiles, job listings, or responding through the Service, communicating effectively with our users, and providing analytics regarding your interactions with the Service and other third party websites so that we may improve the products and services we offer you. For example, we may contract with service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They collect information about your use of the Service. They also may use information about your visits to our Service and other websites to improve the features and functionality we make available through the Service. In all cases, however, we will only use your information as permitted by law.
- Social Media. If you choose to access, visit, and/or use any of our pages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”), we may receive aggregate information and analysis about visitors’ usage of our pages on such Social Media Platforms.
Personally Identifiable Information. In connection with the Service, we and our providers collect and/or use certain information that can be used to identify or contact you, including without limitation your personal information for setting up and maintaining your account, such as your user name, email address, mailing address, city and state, phone number, first and last name, LinkedIn profile URL and/or résumé information (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information”). In addition, when you upload a profile, job listing, or otherwise provide communications, comments or other material to or through the Service, all such information is collected by us or our providers in order to provide the Service. Further, when you contact us, we may ask for your name, password, email address and/or other information regarding your account so we may process and respond to your request.
- Collection and Use. We collect Personally Identifiable Information about users only when the user voluntarily provides such information. Personally Identifiable Information may be used for purposes including administration of the Site, account registration and maintenance, and communications with you. We also may use and may contract with selected third party service providers to help us use your profile information on an aggregate basis – without personal identifiers – and other usage information that is useful in developing new features and content for the Service. In addition, we reserve the right to use and publish your profile information on an aggregate basis without personal identifiers and to perform statistical analyses of user behavior (on an aggregate basis) in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas and features of the Service.
- Email Correspondence. We offer visitors of the Site the opportunity to sign up to receive email notices or other communications from us. In order to sign up for these communications, we ask for your contact information, such as name, email address, and zip code. We may also offer the opportunity for you to receive other communications that we think may be of interest to you.
- Third-Party Social Media Sites. You may choose to provide Personally Identifiable Information through Social Media Platforms, including without limitation your name, phone number, or address when you communicate with us or other participants on Social Media Platforms, or post suggestions or comments for us. For example, if you post a comment on the Mom Relaunch Facebook page or send us a message on Twitter, we may collect that information as described in this Policy and may link information about such interactions with other publicly available information included in your profile on such Social Media Platforms, such as your name, user ID, geolocation, purchase history, likes, networks, list of friends, and birthday. This information will also become part of your profile or account as maintained by Mom Relaunch. However, please note that this Policy does not cover the privacy and security practices of the Social Media Platforms on which Mom Relaunch has pages, including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Please carefully review the privacy policies and terms of service on such Social Media Platforms before using, visiting, or interacting with others on such Social Media Platforms. Please remember that any information you share on our pages or in general on Social Media Platforms becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose your personal information in such a manner. In addition, when you interact with the Site through Social Media Platforms or third-party social media applications, sharing products or content through Social Media Platforms by sharing or liking such products or content, our third-party providers may combine information concerning such activities with other information about you such as your user name, gender, referring website, geographic location, and other information obtained through other third-party websites you visit as well as your public profile(s) on such Social Media Platforms. Such information will also become part of your profile or account as maintained by Mom Relaunch.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information.
We may transfer or disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of users or the public. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Please do not upload any information to the Site, via email, or on Social Media Platforms that you consider confidential. Mom Relaunch cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the Site.
- Do Not Track.
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you indicate that you do not wish to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we do not currently respond to such features or signals. Therefore, if you select or turn on a “do not track” feature in your web browser or block or delete tracking cookies, Mom Relaunch and its third-party providers may continue collecting information about your online activities as described in this Policy.
- Business Transfers.
As Mom Relaunch continues to develop the Service and business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, information collected through the Service may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the unlikely event that a portion or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, such information would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- External Links.
The Site may provide links to various Employer websites or other websites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the nature, quality or accuracy of the content or opinions expressed on such websites, or for the services provided through such websites. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site does not imply or express an approval or endorsement of the linked website by us, or of any of the content, opinions, products or services provided on these websites. Even if an affiliation exists between our Site and a third-party website or application, we exercise no control over linked sites. Each of these linked sites maintains its own independent privacy and data collection policies. Mom Relaunch is not responsible for the actions of third parties.
- Children’s Privacy.
Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. We strictly adhere to COPPA. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information obtained through the Service from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of the Service are structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Special Notice to California Residents.
Under California law, individuals that reside in California and have provided their Personally Identifiable Information to Mom Relaunch may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In response to your written request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to email@example.com. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to above referenced address. Your request must include your postal address so that we may provide you with our notice and third party direct marketing optout form.
You will have the right to opt-out of receiving any promotional materials about Mom Relaunch. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that you no longer wish to receive information relating to the Site. Your opt-out request may take up to ten (10) business days to process, and you may receive communications from us or our third-party service providers in the meantime.
- Governing Law.
This Policy and the use of the Site are governed by Delaware law. Any claim related to the Site or this Policy shall be brought in a federal or state court in San Francisco, California, within one (1) year after the claim arises. Users of the Site consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts as the most convenient and appropriate for the resolution of disputes concerning this Policy.